The U6-Pro offers the addition of a 24-bit low-speed ADC for applications with higher resolution requirements.
USB Multifunction DAQ
The U6 family is great for acquiring signals from thermocouples, strain gages, bridge circuits, encoders, and much more. With instrumentation amplified inputs, and software selectable gain settings, the U6 provides a cost effective method to measure analog signals which can’t be resolved by traditional 12-bit DAQ products. Common applications include laboratory research, industrial control and monitoring, and prototype development.
- 14 Analog Inputs (16-18+ Bits Depending on Speed)
- Low-Speed and High-Resolution (24-bit) sigma-delta ADC giving access to resolution indices 9 through 12.
- U6-Pro Adds 24-bit Low-Speed ADC for 22-Bit Effective Resolution
- Single-Ended Inputs (14) or Differential Inputs (7)
- Instrumentation Amplifier Inputs
- Software Programmable Gains of x1, x10, x100 and x1000
- Analog Input Ranges of ±10, ±1, ±0.1 and ±0.01 Volts
- Built-In CJC Temperature Sensor
- 2 Fixed Current Outputs (200/10 μA)
- 2 Analog Outputs (12-Bit, ~0-5 Volts)
- 20 Digital I/O
- Up to 2 Counters (32 Bits Each)
- Up to 4 Timers (Pulse Timing, PWM Output, Quadrature Input, …)
- Supports SPI, I2C, and Asynchronous Serial Protocols (Master Only)
- Supports Software or Hardware Timed Acquisition (Hi-Speed Converter Only)
- Maximum Input Stream Rate of 50 kHz (Depending on Resolution)
- Capable of Command/Response Times Less Than 1 Millisecond
- Built-In Screw Terminals for Some Signals
- USB 2.0/1.1 Full Speed Interface
- Powered by USB Cable
- Drivers Available for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Examples Available for C/C++, VB, LabVIEW, Python, and More
- Includes USB Cable and Screwdriver
- Free Firmware Upgrades
- Money Back Guarantee
- Enclosure Size Approximately 3″ x 7″ x 1″ (75mm x 185mm x 30mm)
- Rated for Industrial Temperature Range (-40 to +85 Degrees C)