USB DAQ device with 4 dedicated high-voltage analog inputs, 12 flexible I/O, and 4 dedicated digital I/O. The flexible I/O can be configured as either digital or analog, thus providing up to 16 analog inputs, or up to 16 digital I/O. It also has two 10-bit analog outputs, up to 2 counters, and up to 2 timers.
USB Multifunction DAQ
The U3 family devices are versatile for measurement and control within simple analog and digital systems. With the option to configure I/O as either analog or digital, you have flexibility when choosing sensors for your application. Common applications include hobbyist projects, educational programs, industrial control and monitoring, and prototype development.
HV (High-Voltage) Version:
- 16 Flexible I/O (Digital Input, Digital Output, or Analog Input)
- First 4 Flexible I/O are Changed to Dedicated HV Analog Inputs.
- 4 HV Inputs have ±10 Volt or -10/+20 Volt Range.
- 12 LV Inputs (Flexible I/O) Still Available, for 16 Total Analog Inputs.
- Up to 2 Timers (Pulse Timing, PWM Output, Quadrature Input, …)
- Up to 2 Counters (32-Bits Each)
- 4 Additional Digital I/O
- Up to 16 12-bit Analog Inputs (0-2.4 V or 0-3.6 V, SE or Diff.)
- 2 Analog Outputs (10-Bit, 0-5 volts)
- Supports SPI, I2C, and Asynchronous Serial Protocols (Master Only)
- Supports Software or Hardware Timed Acquisition
- Maximum Input Stream Rate of 2.5-50 kHz (Depending on Resolution)
- Capable of Command/Response Times Less Than 1 Millisecond
- Built-In Screw Terminals for Some Signals
- OEM Version Available
- USB 2.0/1.1 Full Speed Interface
- Powered by USB Cable
- Drivers Available for Windows, Linux, Mac and Pocket PC
- Examples Available for C/C++, VB, LabVIEW, Java, and More
- Includes USB Cable and Screwdriver
- Free Firmware Upgrades
- Money Back Guarantee
- Enclosure Size Approximately 3″ x 4.5″ x 1.2″ (75mm x 115mm x 30mm)
- Rated for Industrial Temperature Range (-40 to +85 Degrees C)