All the features of the normal T7 with the major addition of WiFi connectivity and an auxiliary low-speed high-resolution (24-bit) sigma-delta ADC.
Multifunction DAQ with WiFi, Ethernet, and USB
Choose the T7 family for ultimate flexibility. With 16-bit to 24-bit analog inputs, the option to use USB, Ethernet, or WiFi, and numerous built-in firmware features, the T7 can help you accomplish nearly any data acquisition need.
It’s great for acquiring signals from virtually any kind of sensor, and can serve that sensor data out through any of its 3 communication interfaces. With instrumentation amplified inputs, software selectable gain settings, dozens of digital I/O features, and a Modbus TCP front-end, the T7 is our most versatile multifunction DAQ platform. Common applications include laboratory research, industrial control and monitoring, automated testing, and prototype development. Additionally, T7 devices are capable of stand-alone operation by running Lua scripts.
- 14 Analog Inputs built in (16-24 Bits Depending on Speed & Device Type)
- Low-Speed and High-Resolution (24-bit) sigma-delta ADC.
- Expand to 84 analog inputs with Mux80 add-on
- T7-Pro: 24-bit low-speed ADC (resolution as low as 1uV noise-free)
- Software Configurable Resolution Settings
- Single-Ended Inputs (14) or Differential Inputs (7)
- Analog input ranges: ±10V, ±1V, ±0.1V and ±0.01V
- All analog input features are software programmable by configuring the Analog Input Registers
- High speed sampling configurable by using Stream Mode. Speeds up to 100kS/s
- Low Latency Sampling and Control (less than 1ms) is made easy with Command-Response Modbus messages
- Easy integration with sensors like thermocouples, load cells, bridges, and more …
- 2 analog outputs (12-bit, 0-5V)
- Waveform generation via Stream Out
- Integrated LJTick-DAC support for multiple +/-10V outputs
- 23 Digital I/O
- Supports SPI, I2C, and more… (Master Only)
- 5 PWM Outputs with individual phase control
- 5 Pulse Outputs with configurable number, frequency, and width
- 2 Frequency Inputs returning both frequency and period
- 2 Pulse Width Inputs measuring time spent high and low as well as duty cycle
- 2 Line-to-Line Inputs measuring the time between edges on 2 different lines
- 4 High-Speed Counters
- 6 Software Counters with debounce capabilities
- 3 Pairs of Quadrature Inputs
- Many of these DIO Extended Features share pins and cannot be used at the same time. See the DIO Extended Features section of the T7’s datasheet
Fixed Current Outputs
- 200 µA
- 10 µA
- WiFi 802.11b / g
- Capable of stand-alone operation by running Lua Scripts
- Built-In CJC Temperature Sensor for easy thermocouple temperature readings
- Watchdog system
- Field Upgradable Firmware
- Programmable Startup Defaults
- Industrial temperature range (-40 to +85C)
- Battery Backed RTC for stand-alone data logging.
- Factory Installed microSD card for stand-alone data logging.